So many times we look back, reflect, on something that happened and see it in a different light.
Sometimes the intensity in which we feel the revisitation of an event or memory is sharp and painful.
Sometimes we worry that someone else’s action will leave a reflection on us.
Sometimes reflecting back is peaceful and healing…sometimes not.
1. the act of reflecting, as in casting back a light or heat, mirroring, or giving back or showing an image; the state of being reflected in this way.
2. an image; representation; counterpart.
3. a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration.
4. a thought occurring in consideration or meditation.
5. an unfavorable remark or observation.
6. the casting of some imputation or reproach.
7. Physics, Optics. the return of light, heat, sound, etc., after striking a surface.
something so reflected, as heat or especially light.